Phone Number (required)
1. Are you interested in having your distance vision corrected as a result of your cataract surgery? For example, distance vision is important for activities such as driving, playing golf, or going to the movies.
It would be nice to be less dependent on glasses for distanceI do not mind wearing glasses for distance vision.
2. Are you interested in having your reading vision corrected as a result of your cataract surgery?
It would be nice to be less dependent on reading glassesI do not mind wearing reading glasses to see up close
3. If you had to wear glasses after cataract surgery, in which of these activities would you be most comfortable wearing glasses
Reading small letters up closeUsing a computer or cookingDriving a car or playing golf
4. Most people who choose multifocal lenses have improved distance and reading vision, but they may experience halos around lights and glare while driving at night. Is this something that you could tolerate?
Yes, I would be able to tolerate the glare and halosNo, I would NOT be able to tolerate the glare and halos
5. With cataract surgery, we now have the opportunity to correct your vision at different distances! Which of these activities would you most like to do without having to be fully dependent on glasses?
Reading books or sewingWorking on the computer or seeing price tagsSeeing road signs/driving or playing golfDriving at night or watching movies/plays
6. When thinking of your personality, which of these characterizes you the best?
I can be described as a relaxed and easy going person
I am neither very relaxed nor a Type A perfectionist. Somewhere in the middleI can be described as a Type A personality or a perfectionist